HVAC / Plumbing
Our HVAC and Plumbing work ranges from working as General Contractor on large-scale chiller plants at Miami International Airport, to performing as Mechanical Subcontractor under the General Contractor on large-scale hospitals, airports, arenas, and high-rises throughout Florida.
This Mechanical Contractor experience allows P&K to self-perform all of our own mechanical work, assuring customers that the construction of their complex mechanical projects will be completed by well-trained, experienced mechanics and commissioned by veteran superintendents and foremen.
Poole & Kent has built a 60-year reputation as a highly skilled, professional plumbing contractor, fully complying with the regulations that meet International Plumbing Codes, The Florida Building Code, as well as local codes. Our licensed journeyman plumbers continually update their skills and knowledge in back-flow prevention, medical gasses, and current trends in the industry. They're always at the top of their game.
Our licensed technicians and journeyman are experienced in several areas:
- Domestic water, storm and sanitary pumping systems
- Certified installation of medical gas systems
- Complete mechanical systems for projects such as educational facilities, hotels, high-rise office buildings, research labs, and hospitals
- Welding and fusion welding for various steel and plastic piping systems
- Excavation and Sitework
- Special installations - water falls, fountains, de-ionized water systems
- Natural and LP Gas Services
- Hydronic piping and accessories of all kinds
Performing Arts Center of Greater Miami – Poole & Kent acted as the Mechanical Subcontractor on Miami-Dade County's largest public/private-sector partnership.
Miami International Airport South Terminal – Poole & Kent acted as the Mechanical Subcontractor on this most important airport expansion which adds 1.2 square million feet to the facility.